Monday, February 26, 2018

Game Night

Best comedy I've seen in a while.  Re-watchable.  This movie doesn't  waste a single beat, and every single detail is relevant.  You never wonder, "Why did this have to happen?"  You know how Youtube a film critics watch a major blockbuster, and they think that a certain scene is pointless, or a certain character, or whatever?  Every part of the writing has a point in being there, some sort of payoff.  I had a lot of fun guessing what might have been going on the whole time, and I'm satisfied with all of their twists.

This movie makes me really want to set up a regular game night with friends, just like the characters.  Who are all great characters, I might add.  I'm very glad that I watched this.  Anyone who sees the trailer and thinks that it looks interesting will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment